Very hard to find original fold-out brochure...
August 13 1977 John Rowe Moyle Tower Dedication Services.
4 x 8 inches folded. 8 x 16 inches unfolded. Used, but very good. Some handwriting on the back.
The Moyle House and Indian Tower, located at 606 E. 770 North in Alpine, Utah, date from 1858. The property was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992. The listing included two contributing buildings and one contributing structure on 2.5 acres (1.0 ha).
The house is expanded in 1859-1860 from a c.1858 dugout house. The tower built during 1860-1866 was built as a private fort for defense against Indians of the Black Hawk War of 1865-1868, and is the only such tower known to have been built for protection of a single household in Utah. These stone structures were built by English-born mason and Mormon, John Rowe Moyle. His son Joseph Moyle expanded the house in 1917, adding Bungalow/Craftsman elements. A dugout/food cellar also was built during c.1868-60. These three structures are included in the NRHP listing.